Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get for my money?
– 125g of the finest quality hand blended tea (or 100g for herbal infusions) from around the world personally created for you by a master tea taster.
– A decorative tin to ensure the precious blend remains fresh (please note, repeat blends will be packaged in paper bags to refill your original tin).
– A personalised and quirky blend recipe descriptor subtly referencing the personality traits of the recipient.
– A serving suggestion specific to the individual blend.
– A booklet containing interesting information about tea.
– A presentation gift box so you don’t have to worry about packaging your gift.
– The ability for either you, or the recipient to re-order more of the blend when the original runs out – at a fraction of the cost (after all, the hard work of creating the personal blend has already been done).
– Jealousy of friends or family for not providing such an interesting and personalised gift.
– Admiration and appreciation of the recipient for buying them a gift that means so much…
How much does a blend cost?
– Every original new blend costs GB£30 plus postage. As all the hard work of creating the blend has been done, for every re-ordered blend the cost is only GB£10 plus postage. For a further discount, you can order 5 refill packs of your blend for just GB£35 plus postage, or a 1kg reorder for GB£40 plus postage.
I live in Outer Mongolia, can I order my own personalised blend?
– Yes, no matter where you or the blend recipient live, I will get your precious delivery to you safely.
How do I pay?
– When you go to the checkout, you will be asked to fill out your credit card details and once they have been verified the payment will go through Paypal to ensure your transaction is secure (for more information about Paypal, please click here).
Will my personal information be shared with anyone else?
– No, your personal details and those of the blend recipient will be kept secure and will not be shared with anyone else in accordance with the data protection act.
What if I have special delivery instructions?
– When you complete the original order form or the re-order form there is a field where special instructions can be placed. When the form gets sent to me – the blender – I will action your special instructions.
What if the recipient doesn’t like their blend?
– In the unlikely event the recipient doesn’t like finest quality teas or herbs blended specifically for them by a master tea taster, I promise I will try not to take offence! Please let me know by emailing me at email@example.com and I will try my best to rectify the situation.
How long will my order take to deliver?
– I aim to deliver all blends within two weeks, but there may be particularly busy periods in the year or destinations in the world where it will take a little longer to arrive. If you require delivery to take place on a particular day, please let me know when ordering your blend. If it is likely to take longer than two weeks, I will email you to let you know as soon as possible.
Personalised Tea Blend Orders – Last Dates for Christmas Delivery
The last date for guaranteed Christmas delivery to addresses outside of the UK is
Tuesday 5th December.
The last date for guaranteed Christmas delivery to addresses in the UK is
Friday 15th December.
How quickly should the recipient drink the blend for maximum freshness?
– As all the blends are made from the finest quality tea or herbs, there is no reason why the blend will not taste just as good up to a year after purchase. However, please remember as tea and herbs are totally natural they must be stored in a cool dry place to ensure this is the case. I personally recommend the blend be enjoyed as soon as possible!
What if I wish to order my blend in bulk?
– I’ll more than happily create larger orders of your blends for you rather than the standard 125g of loose leaf tea (or 100g for herbal infusions). I can blend any quantity required and even pack in beautiful hand stitched biodegradable tea bags if preferred (minimum run of 1,000 tea bags). If you wish to order in bulk then please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
What if I want to give you some great feedback about my blend or the blend that I gave as a gift?
– Please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com to let me know what you or the recipient thought of the blend. However, if you wish to take out a full-page advertisement in the local paper highlighting the virtues of having a blend created specifically for you by a master tea taster then please be my guest…